SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
JOB CODE: GDE
DRCOM Asia - Jan-20
As space travelers, we are looking for young stars. Rise and shine with us. Let us discover your amazing artworks. Come aboard and let your spirit go free!
- Create outstanding artworks, layouts and UI that will blow our clients' mind.
- Transform client requirements into inventive visual ideas and use your talent to shape the future of digital communication.
- Use your unique personality to build truly unique images.
- Join brainstorms.
- Collaborate with people offering a wide range of skills.
- Constantly learn/research/update new trends/technology in design and contribute to share knowledge with the team.
- Get the opportunity to discover and try the latest technologies (VR, AR, mobile app…)
- Working in an international professional environment, with multiple cultures, for multiple global brands.
- Friendly, humorous, young and strong team work.
- Overtime working allowance (yes, you can chose to do overtime and yes you are paid for it!!)
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
Contact us to come see our control room, or send us a love letter or beam us a video of yourself. Anyway you’d like, we’d love to hear about you.
- Years of experience:3 year(s)
- Minimum career level:Intermediate
- Minimum education level:Bachelors
- Strong background and experience in graphic design of course.
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills. 3D software and motion design is a plus.
- The ability to execute high quality interactive communications in partnership with art directors and other graphic designers. Our ship runs only with teamwork.
- The 3C: Creativity - Creativity, Creativity.
- Understanding of branding, design, and UI/UX fundamentals.
- Basic English and/or French in technical Reading & Writing is a plus.
- Innovative and progressive. You’re different, so are we.
- Energetic, pro-active and flexible attitude
- Willing to be part of a design team
- Passionate, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Arts/Design
- Vietnamese citizen
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Landline: +84 854 371 208